Saturday, December 13, 2008

Do you know what Chemicalization is? How about EFT?

Anisa deals with combining the Law of Attraction with EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) to come up with a way to supercharge the Law of Attraction.
clipped from www.iabolish.com

Chemicalization Happens: What Does The Law Of Attraction ...

When a student read the Chemicalization Warning in one of my EFT LOA courses she emailed me, “Anisa - I have to tell you that I’m completed shocked and appalled at what I just read. You make it sound so frightening that I don’t know if I even want to pursue intentional attraction!”

My response is that I’d change chemicalization if I could. However, until I figure out how NOT to go through chemicalization myself, the best I can do is figure out how to ride the current with greater ease.

In my experience, EFT combined with LOA can take a slow moving turtle of a desire and fast-track it into the winning horse of rapid materialization. However, there are times when this means going through the challenging process of chemicalization.

blog it

No comments: