Sunday, April 1, 2007

7 Facts You Need to Know Before Using
“The Secret” Law of Attraction

I just read an awesome blog post entitled 7 Facts You Need to Know Before Using “The Secret” Law of Attraction. This is one of the most concise descriptions I’ve read. I’m seeing more and more negative reviews of The Secret by people who have either not really watched the entire film or have watched it with a mind not ready to receive. YES, there is a genie in the movie but if that’s all you see you just weren’t paying attention. I was a student of one of the mystery schools for over seven years. This knowledge was kept closely held for generations. Some wrote of it, Wallace Wattles and Charles Haanel are examples of New Thought authors who in the 1920’s clearly explained the Law of Attraction. If you haven’t read Mental Chemistry yet you can get it for free by signing up on my website. I enthusiastically recommend you read 7 Facts You Need to Know Before Using“The Secret” Law of Attraction.

No comments: