Sunday, December 10, 2006

Law of Attraction News - December 10, 2006

In this issue I again focus on meditation as it applies to Spiritual Healing. The contact that is made with the Higher Self in meditation is a very powerful one. In that place some call the silence is where you are able to listen to your still small voice within and heed its guidance. I have found over the past few months that during meditation if I recite a mantra it goes a long way to still the thoughts that often intrude upon my mind and I'm able to reach far deeper levels of meditation. I've used "Let go and let God", and "Peace be still" recently and they have both been helpful. I also believe that using one of your affirmations would be very beneficial. Hope you all have a great two weeks; my next issue comes out Christmas Eve so until then enjoy this beautiful holiday season.

Click Here to read complete newsletter

No comments: